Rectangular Explosion Vent Panel
The bursting panels are available in rectangular formats. They are fully ATEX approved for use against dust explosion hazards. The explosion vent panel is manufactured from a single sheet of stainless steel which minimises cracks and crevasses in which product can accumulate. The panels can also be supplied with reinforced mounting flanges (KER range) that do away with the need for clamping flanges.
A remote burst panel indicator is available. The normally closed device is mounted on a bracket attached to one of the panel bolt holes. When the panel moves, the switch is activated.
For duties where there is a high level of pressure pulsing or vibration, additional support can be added to reduce the rate of fatigue on the panel.
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction
- Flat panels or domed for resistance against negative pressures and pulsing
- Integral seals of EPDM, Silicone or Klinger
- Variable burst pressures (0.1 barg as standard)
- Burst sensor
- Mounting frames
- Explosion duct weather covers